Logo Creation and Research



I didn't just want to create a simple logo designs therefore I created this circular GIF logo that moves and changes font and colour to make my logo stand out more. Other logos that I created that don't move could still be used in different settings such as a banner on a public profile. I used Davinci Resolve to create this logo, adding plain block background colours, choosing text fonts, transitions and positioning the text where I wanted it. After finishing this I cropped it into a circle and made sure that the text fit directly in the centre of the circle. Lastly I exported the video ad a GIF.

After creating this first moving logo, I decided that it was slightly too plain and therefore opted to add another colour to the background of the design, move the text down and make space for company related icons. The four icons that I chose to use where a lens, camera, film camera and clapperboard icon. By adding the icons it shows a clear indication of a media related business, specifically photography and film. One critique is when exporting this second logo, it became more pixelated in comparison to the first, but overall I prefer it and thinks its more relevant and professional.

Following this, I decided to make another still logo using Photoshop.


I created this logo by combining two png's, one was of a star and the other of a film camera. I used the colour range selection tool to cut out and delete all the white sections and background of the images. I then proceeded to overlap them and used the colour overlay blending tool to make them pink instead of black. Once I finished this I added a text box, changed the text font and colour to white, as well as putting it in italics and placed it in the centre of the star/camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Showreel

BBC Pitch